Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WHAT?!?!?! Nivea Having ANOTHER Baby, Now With Lil Wayne And Getting Married To Him As Well?!?!?!?




According to industry insider, FreddyO, singer Nivea is pregnant with Lil Wayne’s baby. Freddy claims: “I would like to be the first to send my congratulations to [Nivea] and her baby daddy soon-to- be husband Wayne. The two are said to be marrying within the next few months. Hummmm I wonder about that. Wayne will also be having a child with the one and only Ms. Lauren London who is also pregnant by him . WOW…. I wonder what they said when they both found out about each other…”

Lil Wayne has two children: daughter Reginae Carter, with his high school sweetheart Antonia “Toya” Johnson and son Dwayne Carter III, who was born on October 22, 2008. The rapper is also expecting a baby with actress Lauren London due later this year.

Nivea, has three children with her ex-husband, Producer Terius “The Dream” Nash.

Also, check out Nivea's interview with Atlanta's Ryan Cameron trying to figure out what's going on. I love Nivea cuz she has such a big mouth in her interviews but acts like she's not trying to give out info:
http://livesteez.com/videos/watch/6e5ivA/Nivea-Interview-Talking-About-Wayne

All I hafta say about this is....hahahahahaha!!!! Now Ms. London, if this is true, you still hollerin' that you don't care what peeps say or think??? Well maybe you and Nivea can babysit for each other if the rumors are true.

To quote Wayne in the Lollipop remix:
And she say I got great sex
Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
'Cause you don't want that late text
That "I think I'm late," text
Eh heh, so wrap it up

Practice what you preach honey cuz pregnancy is not the only thing that comes when you're unprotected...

No comments:

Post a Comment