Friday, June 12, 2009

Paris Hilton And Doug Reinhart Broken Up, Yadda, Yadda.


Ok, they rarely make it into my posts because some things become a joke after a while but like I've said before, Paris Hilton is the Elizabeth Taylor of our generation so she's gonna love 'em and of course she's gonna leave 'em.
Now.....after Paris and Doug have supposedly broken up, rumors were that she was crawling back into his arms around 4am Fri. morning.
Paris reveals exclusively to PerezHilton.com, "Obviously, someone is trying to spin something. I was in bed, by myself, last night by 2:30 AM. I had to wake up early today [Friday] to work and I'm going to be on Conan O'Brien's show this evening. I think it's really immature that people will make up stories like this."
Word on the street is Doug is being a psycho stalker and not handling the break up very well.
Oh well, honey, you got free trips around the world with the girl...can't go on forever...she's a player!!!
Can't wait to see who will be the next in line.
Kinda sad don't ya think? Maybe not if you like the flings, but I would be heart broken if I didn't have someone who I could fully trust who loved me for me and not my $$$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment