Monday, June 22, 2009

Kelis....Twitter Addict


I'm still not into Twitter, I'm more of a Facebook girl, but Kelis....why not just enjoy the networking site and cease on putting all your private biz on blast?!?!
I guess it is her biz what she does but damn.
Here are her Father's Day Tweets:


# They got together so he’s definitly family but father doesn’t come to mind. So to all u daddy’s out there who count happy fathers day!about 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry

#
Lol I actually forgot the holiday today. My father passed away years ago and my mothers husband is awesome but I was long gone by the timeabout 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry

#
For you! But I’m sitting here thinking I can’t think of any guys I know who are really great fathers not being funny or cruel I just can’t!about 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry

#
Hmmmm completely forgot today was fathers day….. Was talking to my friend just now. And for all those great daddy’s out there this is not

No comments:

Post a Comment