Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Happy For Sea Of Shoes!!






My homepage and is Seaofshoes.com.
It's an amazing fashion blog by an amazing young girl name Jane Aldridge.
The Texas native has been noted on many other blogs, has been on the local news, and even Kanye has blogged about her as well as spoken about doing a shoe line with her.
Now recently, she has done a shoe line for Urban Outfitters! I posted a pic pf her, her shoes for Urban, and her mom (who is just as fierce).
Currently she and her mom are in Japan....so jealous...Japan is calling me!!!!

Press Release for UO:
"Jane Aldridge may be just 17 years old, but the Dallas-based fashion blogger has an impressive global following on her personal style blog, Sea of Shoes. "Ever since I've reached my full shoe size I've been fanatical about collecting shoes," says Aldridge. "That's how my blog got started, as a means of chronicling my addiction to beautiful footwear and the evolution of my personal style," she adds.

The magnetic Texas teen has to wear a school uniform five days a week with a one and a half inch heel rule, but outside of class, flats are the last thing you'll see her wearing. From YSL cage heels and Chanel bow-tie booties to Margiela clogs, Aldridge pairs her favored heels with equally envied outfits. And now, she has found another creative outlet for her passion; designing shoes herself, with the help of Urban Outfitters.



Launching next month, J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoes is a capsule collection of three styles, exclusive to Urban Outfitters. Dramatic knee-high brown leather peep-toe boots feature top-stitched detailing and lacing at the front, black gladiator heels with studs and twin buckle straps, and lace-up, pointy skimmers. "I'm really excited to bring my designs to Urban Outfitters," says Aldridge. "The inspiration for this collection is a mish-mash of some of the elements of my favorite pairs—sort of Victoriana meets gladiator warrior."

No comments:

Post a Comment