Monday, October 26, 2009

Ivanka Gets Married....Bethenny Is Engaged!



Ivanka wore a custom Vera Wang gown (of course) and jewelry from her own jewelry line.

Trump, 27, married Jared Kushner, 28, in a private Jewish ceremony at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, in front of 500 of their friends and family members. Among the guests were: Russell Crowe, Natalie Portman, Barbara Walters, Regis Philbin, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and the current New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo.

Donald Trump told PEOPLE he offered a simple toast to the couple: "Be happy and enjoy your life."

The newlyweds, who are planning to honeymoon in Africa, spent most of the night dancing. "It was a great wedding," said the father-of-the-bride. "I'm very happy. They're really a beautiful, smart couple. I think you'll hear a lot of great things from them in the years to come."


In other news.....NY's loneliest housewife is finally getting hitched!


Bethenny Frankel's boyfriend of eight months, Jason Hoppy proposed to her this summer. Thank goodness because that girl wanted to get married BAD!!! Better not waste any time on those babies...that clock is ticking :)
"I'm in love," Frankel said earlier this year. "I'm pretty much certain I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him... I'm really happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment