Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shanna Speaks On The Rumors


Since Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker have split and there have been constant rumors about Shanna and Gerard Butler...she has spoken out via her MySpace Celebrity Blog regarding her side of he story.
She wrote, "Just so there is no confusion or 'source' to attack my character, I am saying my side. Travis and I were very much together in September when the horrific [jet crash] happened. Not only did I fly to Georgia, I stayed by his side the entire stay and also for the bus ride home to L.A. I think any human being with a heart ... would do the same."Moakler continued, "I came across numerous romantic emails with MANY other woman -- some famous, some I personally knew -- all heart breaking."
Furthermore, "Employees of my ex were writing comments on gossip networks like TMZ and Perez Hilton, attacking me as a woman and a mother. I think those were more painful than the infidelities…As anyone can imagine, I was devastated. This is when I stopped going to the L.A. hospital."
Finally Shanna defended her right to live her own life as a single woman. "It was a painful time that no one, unless they had lived it, has the right to judge. Any actions I may or may have not done after this time mean nothing."

All's fair in love and war I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment