Sunday, April 12, 2009

Praying For You Pras....


Pras has been twittering away and the posts sound tres morbid.........

Is this god’s way of punishing me for my ungrateful worthless excuse of a human being, taking everything back in America for granted!! Is this god’s way of saying that the end is near, that the borrow time im living on is almost up like Bush’s presidency

It’s almost dawn and i leave shortly after, im hungry, tired, sick, a sense of despondency is approaching my well state of being im lonely, I’m scared, i can’t and don’t trust the people im dealing with and especially the ones i came with i’m hoping my ingenuity will guide me

On the bright side yesterday i thought i had a date with death but we manage to come out of it clean we almost got gunned down!
I’m sorry from this point on the only way you hear me is thru this cyberspace, i cant email or talk to anyone for safety reasons

All my friends and family thanks for your prayers and keep praying and don’t push the panic button yet but its just for safety reasons

I guess the reason i cant sleep as tired as i am is maybe to many flies and ants in and around my bed or maybe it’s the stage of depression. Well to my fellow twitter/facebook constituents farewell and good riddance hopefully this isn’t my final curtain call instead its the encore

Hmmm....wonder what's going on??

No comments:

Post a Comment