Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ok, Kim...We Believe You....


Here's Kimmie on her recent trip to Mexico getting her nails done.
In case you haven't heard, US Weekly posted a one page article talking about Forever 21's new plus-size clothing line.
They mentioned that Ms. Kardashian was a fan.
Kim immediately wrote about it on her blog:

I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.
I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I'm very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a "fuller-figured woman" of extra large proportions is a little offensive.
For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.


I love the last part. Size 2...my ass!
Even if the camera puts on 10 lbs, child please.

No comments:

Post a Comment