Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tim Gunn Says The Kardashians Have No Taste

In an interview with WonderWall, the Guide To Style and Project Runway host gives his two cents about the Kardashians and their line with Bebe (all they basically did was do a collabo w/ females that already wear all of their stuff which works out perfect for the line, but Tim still has a point about celebs who never even design anything):


WW: Are you a supporter of the Kardashians’ line with Bebe?

TG: No! I just think the Kardashians have an absence of taste and I don’t think that that should be perpetuated. I’m sorry I’m sounding like an old farty snob but it bothers me.

WW: You sound like somebody who’s telling the truth.

TG: I will say in general with celebrity labels, with the understanding that they’re not actually designing them, but you hope in a way that they’re not overseeing them either. I’m all in favor of anything that employs young designers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment