Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kamber Hits Up Black Eyed Peas Concert!

Ok, there's something about these two together that I love. Maybe it's the " I don't give a (bleep) what you think" swagger. Of course being together always puts them in the spotlight to boost their careers...so what do you think about Kanye's new site featuring the naked Amber on the homepage? I think Amber's beautiful and her body is amazing BUT do we need to see so much of it all the time....not so much.

Anyway, Kanye and Amber hit up the BEP Concert at Madison Square Garden last night.
I'm actually excited to see the Black Eyed Peas next month. I must admit that I have actually been feeling their songs lately because they make me want to dance. "Meet Me Halfway"...love, love, love that song!
(mike, we can have the "why i'm starting to like bep" debate later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment