Friday, December 18, 2009

Rihanna Styling In Heathrow Airport


I've never seen a bubble mixed with fur, but it definitely works! ...Speaking of Ms. Rihanna, her singles are actually workin' for me on her album Rated R. I must admit, the beats have been pretty hard from what I've heard so far since I've always seen her as a model more than a singer.

Exciting to see that she is also wearing a lot of Alexander Vauthier in her videos. His pieces are amazing and he used to work for Thierry Mugler and Jean Paul Gaultier which you can totally see in all the the silhouettes of his pieces! I must give this girl credit once again, her style calls to me like a moth to a flame. She is my fashion candy.

She wore Alexander Vauthier in her Russian Roulette and Hard videos.




I have to include this Mickey army helmet, even though it's a Jeremy Scott piece...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment