Friday, May 22, 2009

Paris Hilton And Doug Reinhart Still Partying in Cannes....(sigh)



Ok, I think Paris and her men are quite entertaining, She's like the Elizabeth Taylor of our generation, without the actual marriages.
Anyway, I guess I hafta post that these two are still going...but for how long?
I'm assuming since Paris has been busy traveling to promote her new international BFF show, that she just needs company....we'll see....she really cracks me up though.
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old heiress says she would enjoy having children and, on top of that, would like David and Victoria Beckham to be her kids’ godparents.
“I am going to ask Victoria and David to be godparents to my children,” she said. “We had dinner with them in LA and really hit it off."
And having the couple as her childrens’ godparents isn't the only thing Paris wants.“I’m going to name my kids David and Victoria because she is so hot and I want kids as beautiful as her.”

Really Paris?? Well, I met the sweetest homeless guy last week, maybe I'll make him the father of my children...yeah, that sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment