Monday, May 4, 2009

Jessica Simpson Does Vanity Fair





I had to post my girl b/c I am a huge fan of her shoes and how she is creating her empire.

Here's a few things she shared with VF:

EX-HUSBAND NICK LACHEY, AND WHETHER OR NOT NEWLYWEDS AFFECTED THEIR MARRIAGE:
“I have not spoken to him in years. [As for the show,] in all honesty, I believe it did not affect our marriage. Because we enjoyed watching those episodes, and that will always be a time I cherish. It made me understand what marriage is, what love is, what commitment is.”

WHETHER ROMO HAS SEEN NEWLYWEDS:
“A couple episodes. He thought I was cute.”

MEDIA CRITICISM:
“When it comes to media criticism, that’s just something I have had to train myself–literally train myself–to ignore…. I mean, the way people make it sound, I should have never been singing in the first place…. It comes with what I do, and I know that every day the media’s going to challenge me, is going to want to bring me down. But I feel like I’m at such a place that I own myself, and it’s authentic. I own that authentic part of myself, and none of those words are harsh enough to make me believe them…. I can’t imagine saying some of the things people have said about me about anybody else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment