Monday, February 9, 2009

Rihanna and that A**hole


So, it's been a few days since I've been able to blog and ofcourse I have to comment on one of my favorite fierce Fashionistas..... Rihanna.
WTF is going on with Chris Brown?!?!? I hear he grew up watching men beat up his mother and I'm sure that'll be his first excuse in court.
I just hope Rihanna, who by the way has some serious injuries to her head, gets home safely and chills out for awhile. How scary, embarrassing, and humiliating this situation must be for her.
I must say, first it was hearing how Chris Brown was out of the country messing around with other girls, then it was that Rihanna was taking it extremely hard being away from him for the past few weeks, and they finally get back together and this....never imagined.
Well, ladies out there, please develop a backbone when it comes to domestic violence before you end up not having the opportunity to speak on it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment